on a scale of one to cody simpson how rejected do you feel
those kids who still think liking old music makes them special
|elementary school:||I went to bed at 10|
|everyone:||omg thats so cool|
|middle school:||I went to bed at 10|
|high school:||I went to bed at 10|
|college:||I went to bed at 10|
|everyone:||is that even possible|
- Failing a test you studied really hard for
- Getting replaced in a friendship
- Getting ignored
- Having something that you’re looking forward to, get cancelled
- Having to fight back tears in front of people
- Finding out that the person you like, likes someone else
- Showing your parents something you’re proud of only to get a disinterested reply
That last one always breaks my heart.
how does one tell a boy that one likes him
I am a boy and have a foolproof plan for this:
- text them and start playing one of those 20q games
- if they start being a dodgy fella drop em
- if they ask “You like anyone?”
reply Yeah, you.
- If they give you a negative reply sayin they dont like you back then just correct yourself to “*Yeah, you?”
dude that is genius
slow clappin’ it out.
there is a thin line between being sassy and being an asshole and i cross it everyday
So I work at the Urban Outfitters in SoHo and today Sasha Obama came in (secret service and all) and her friends took a picture of her posing with a flask that said “Fuck My Liver” and I was like “Yaaaaaaaaas First Daughter”.